Monday 16 April 2018

All Magazine Coursework.

TASK 1A, 1B AND TASK 2 ARE ALL ON CANVA. ^
LT MAGAZINE by Neila Bazileviciute

TASK THREE(MOCK-UPS.)



https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NKBieNAWmurIwmGxnQJG4Z1YsAWkf-zW3R6rl-Vv16s/edit?usp=sharing

TASK 4(CONTACT SHEETS.)

























TASK 5(4 PAGES OF FASHION MAGAZINE.)









(contents page for the first EDIT magazine) 






(contents page for the second EDIT magazine ft Zeb)
TASK 6(DRAFT STATEMENT OF INTENT.)



TASK 7(PLANNING THE WEB PAGES.)
I'm going to use the holographic background because its an original picture I took myself and is a picture of my mini holographic backpack, I think the range of colours could symbolise diversity, which is what this brand is about.


I'm also gonna have a picture of my own to symbolise the website and to be the main face. I might use a full body picture of a particular outfit and edit it by putting some filters on it and to match the website's funky and edgy vibe.
I'm also going to have an extra page/tab, where I'll be holding a photo gallery of all the pictures I have taken of my two models.

TASK 8 - OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR MY MAGAZINE INCLUDING PODCAST.

TASK 9(FINAL STATEMENT OF INTENT.)







3 comments:

  1. Some useful research into real magazines, their form and conventions, and your own ideas for a magazine. This is a good start Neila, well done! You could also look at some contents pages. V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your audience profile Neila! Where is the media kit for a real magazine? V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.danskmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/DANSK-Media-kit.pdf this is the media kit I was inspired by

      Delete